Skin tone: Medium olive,
Skin type: Oily, sensitive
Hair: Straight, smooth, thin hair, waist length
Price: Rs. 170 for 7 ml
• Color Rich mega shine lip gloss has an ultra glossy and non sticky formula
• Provides lustrous finish to the lips
• Moisturizing property with shimmer that makes the lips looks voluptuous
• A must have product for those who like to glam up their look
• Goes on without feathering or smudging
• Soft brush for even application
My Experience with Street Wear Color Rich Megashine Lip Gloss – Maxi Mocha:
Packaging: This Street Wear lip gloss comes in a long color-coded tube with a funky printed black cap. It looks nice and it is very easy to identify the shade. But the product leaks horribly from the tube and it gets messy around the cap. The packaging of other shades is fine, but there is something wrong with this one. The wand is long and it has a flat sponge applicator which evenly distributes the color on my lips.
Shade: The name “Maxi Mocha” says a lot about the shade. It is a very bold brown shade with a mix of wine color. This is the deepest shade in this range. As I love wine shades, so I totally love this. Many people don’t like such dark shades but I like it as it gives me a very flattering bold look.
It looks different in different lighting conditions as you can see in the swatches. Since it’s a bold color, I have to be careful while applying this. This is a nice wintery lip color. I am not sure about its usage in summer, but right now, I love this. It instantly makes my face look bright and fresh. This shade doesn’t contain that much of visible shimmer. It’s a great shade for your night time glam looks.
Pigmentation, texture and quality: For a lip gloss, it is really pigmented and one application is enough for me. It has a thick creamy texture and it glides smoothly on lips. It feels a little heavy initially, but once it settles down, it feels better. This non-sticky lip gloss gives a very bright shine to my lips with just one swipe. The formula of this lip gloss is extremely moisturizing and it keeps my dry lips soft for whole day long, so this is a great option for dry lips. At the same time, with the rising temperature, it feels messy during the day. It doesn’t settle in fine lines but it transfers crazily. Only a cup of coffee takes away a lot of gloss from my lips.
Staying power: It doesn’t stay long on lips. Without meals, it stays for around 3-4 hours. After 2 hours, the color looks little faded and after 3 hours, it looks very sheer. After having a meal, the color and gloss fade, but leave a nice maroon stain on lips, which stays for one more hour. It needs a reapplication after that.
Pros of Street Wear Color Rich Megashine Lip Gloss – Maxi Mocha:
• Bright packaging.
• Reasonably priced.
• Bold brown shade with wine-colored undertones looks so good on lips; leaves a maroon stain after a meal.
• Doesn’t contain noticeable shimmer.
• Extremely soft smooth texture keeps lips so soft for long.
• Glides easily on lips and the applicator provides an even application.
• Nice pigmented shade as a gloss.
• Gives a shiny, juicy glossy look.
• Color stays for 4 hours but the softness stays long.
• Smells nice.
Cons of Street Wear Color Rich Megashine Lip Gloss – Maxi Mocha:
• Product leaks from the tube badly.
• Transfers crazily.
• After few hours, the gloss and color look faded.
• Doesn’t stay that long.
• Feels heavy if you apply extra coats.
IMBB Rating: 3.8/5
Will I Repurchase/Recommend Street Wear Color Rich Megashine Lip Gloss – Maxi Mocha?
This will last long, but I would love to try more shades. If you want a long-lasting gloss, this is not for you, but you can definitely try this for your casual wear because it is a pocket-friendly lip gloss.
Maybelline Wine Shine Wet Shine Wet Look Lip Color Review
Jordana 01 Sugar Plum Easyshine Glossy Lip Color Review
Lotus Herbals PURESTAY Lip Colors-Purple Daisy,Coffee Berry,Pristine Maroon
Is Cover Girl Lipcolor in Special Mauve Really A Special Treat for the Lips??
Lakme Wildberry Aqua Shine 3 in 1 Lip Color – The Perfect Winter Wear Lip Gloss
Biotique Bio Lip Color Lipstick Winter Cherry Review