I had a big stack of Purederm masks, but I loved them so much that they got over very soon and on my last visit to the Beauty Shop, I got a few more for myself as I am going on a travel. This was something unique that I saw at the counter as it claimed to be a potato mask and I have not seen a potato mask before, so I was keen on trying this out. Let’s see how this unique mask worked for me.
Rs. 35 for one sheet.
Purederm Potatoes Essence Mask is rich in antioxidants that counteract aging in skin caused by free radicals. It effectively moisturizes and soothes the skin, while reducing sebum production at the same time. This refreshing mask purifies the skin by extracting impurities which creates a clearer and brighter complexion.
Directions For Use:
After cleansing and drying face. Apply mask for 15-20 minutes.
My Experience with Purederm Potato Essence Mask:
I got only one sheet mask from Purederm and that’s this one because the potato thing was something that I wanted to try. Potato is known to reduce skin darkening and dullness, so there was a bit of expectation before trying this. It came in a white plastic packet which is very travel friendly and the price also very reasonable for one-time use. The sheet was pure white in colour and looked like it was completely soaked in the serum as the quantity of the serum looked pretty good. It properly fitted onto my face but the eye and the lip area was a bit small for me and I had to pull it down from my eye area after 5 minutes so that the serum did not enter my eyes.
The fragrance was a nice one and yes, it doesn’t smell like a typical potato! The moment I put it on, I felt relaxed and I started to feel a cooling and soothing effect which is great when you are tired, you just feel a lot more pampered. For the first 15 minutes, it stuck on perfectly and later on when the serum started getting absorbed, the mask started to loosen up. I removed it after 20 minutes and a little serum was there on my face which I massaged in and yes my face definitely looked glowing and fresh. The boost of hydration that it gave to my face was amazing, no dryness or dullness on the face at all. My face remained cool even after I removed the sheet and the skin was extremely soft. It was refreshing. But as with all other Purederm masks, the effect lasts for only a day, but that was fine for me. At the price, even if the mask’s effect lasts for a day, then that would be good actually. I will surely recommend you guys to try it out when you have to attend some special occasion, you will look fresh all day!
Pros of Purederm Potato Essence Mask:
- Super easy to use and no need to put an effort like in cream face packs.
- Affordable, travel-friendly packaging.
- Suitable for all skin types and this was a perfect size for my face because most of the sheet masks are so huge in size, but this fitted on my face nicely.
- The serum of the mask is great in quantity and the sheet is fully soaked in it, so the skin gets a boost of hydration.
- It gives a nice soothing sensation to my skin and it feels very relaxed.
- I think it can be used twice immediately by turning it around because a lot of serum still remains on the sheet.
- My skin felt very soft and when I touched my face, it was extremely cold.
- Skin was glowing for a day and looked very fresh.
- The mask had taken away all the dullness and dryness from the face.
- Did not irritate my skin.
Cons of Purederm Potato Essence Mask:
- Although the size of the mask was perfect for my face, the eye area and the mouth area was a bit small.
- Limited availability.
Will I Repurchase/Do I Recommend Purederm Potato Essence Mask?
Yes, I may repurchase it because this is something that you can use instantly, its travel friendly, gives beautiful and glowing skin for your special day, so yes why not? I will recommend this one because it amazingly soothes up tired skin and will give you everything that a sheet mask can.
Purederm Skin Brightening Natural Pearl Mask
PureDerm Collagen Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Purederm Pearl Essence Mask
Purederm Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask with Papaya
Purederm Daily Moisturising Oatmeal Hand Mask
Potato & Fuller’s Earth Face Mask: DIY
Purederm Vitamin Essence Mask
Konad Niju Cucumber Essence Mask
Konad Niju Green Tea Essence Face Mask
Konad Niju Brightening Essence Mask
Purederm Brightening Essence Mask