Oriflame Daily Hand Cream Review
When I saw this hand cream on discount in the March Catalogue, I decided to give it a try because it comes in a compact 50ml tube & also claims to have Sweet Almond Oil & provides lasting hydration, here’s my take on the cream.
oriflame hand cream
What does Oriflame Claim about this cream: Ideal for when you’re on the move, an effective hand cream with moisturising, conditioning Glycerin and softening, protecting Sweet Almond Oil. Compact and easy to take with you, absorbs quickly and gives lasting hydration. 50 ml
Ingredients: AQUA, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, CETEARETH-20, PROPYLPARABEN, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, CARBOMER, STEARIC ACID, PARFUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
Price: Actual Price Rs.149 INR for 50ml, discounted price Rs.119
My Experience: I bought this cream for the only reason that it comes in a small 50 ml tube & claims to provide lasting hydration. The hand cream comes in a tube, the packaging is simple, and it’s a white colored tube with a green twist cap. The texture of the cream is neither too thick nor too runny; it glides fast because of summer. It gets absorbed fast doesn’t look greasy at all, just 4-5 minutes of massage would make sure that it completely get absorbed within the skin. But the hands don’t stay hydrated for too long, they need reapplication after at least 3 hours. The fragrance is similar to the Olive shower gel I used; it doesn’t give a fresh feeling to start the day.
Pros of the Hand cream:
- Gets easily absorbed, doesn’t leave any greasiness.
- Makes the skin soft & hydrated after application.
- Packaging is simple & decent. This comes in a 50 ml tube, can be carried everyday in your bag.
- Softens cuticles.
- Oriflame products are not tested on animals.
Cons of the Hand cream:
- Smells mediocre, doesn’t have a long lasting fresh fragrance.
- Doesn’t keep the hands hydrated for long as it claims; makes reapplication after at least 3 hours necessary.
- Comes in only 50 ml tube, so you end up finishing it fast. You need to either order 2 tubes at one time or finish this & place a new order but sometimes you may not get it because of stock availability.
- Will not work in winters.
Will I repurchase this? No. I’m still a fan of the Oriflame Apricot & White Tea hand cream, will get that next time.
Will I recommend this? No, I’m not going to, because this doesn’t provide intense nourishment & hydration. This is definitely not a must have product, can be overlooked!
Lush Helping Hand Review
L’Occitane Hand Gel and Hand Cream Review
Lush NEW! Shampoo Bar and American Cream Conditioner
Lush Snowcake Soap Review
Oriflame Cherry Mocha Hand Cream
Best Hand Cream and Tips for Soft Hand
The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand and Nail Cream
Oriflame Swedish Spa Night Renewal Hand Cream Review
Oriflame Apricot & White Tea Hand & Nail Cream Review